Let Me Guess..
You can feel it deep down in your heart that you were meant to do great things in your life and business?
You have a yearning in your soul to help others, grow your blog or business, attract your tribe and create community?
You know without a doubt that you are being called for your God given purpose?
Yes, I knew it!
You are truly my tribe & I am SO glad you’re here!
This little corner of the internet is where you can find bits and pieces of my heart .
I want to inspire you, be real with you and help you in anyway I can.
First, lets get aquatinted- you can read more about me and the background of blog at my About Page.
So Why “The Belle Life”?
The term The Belle Life plays off of two ideas for me. The first being my homegrown Southern roots and the term Southern Belle. A Southern Belle can be defined as a woman who carries herself with modesty & class and is known for her genuine heart and southern drawl.
The second idea comes from the French word belle which means beautiful. Therefore, The Belle Life can translate to “The Beautiful Life”. To me, a beautiful life means all the raw, messy and real in-between moments celebrating the small things and sharing God’s love whenever I can. My life is ultimately beautiful because of Jesus Christ and whatever the reason you’re here, my hope is that my blog will inspire, encourage and support you.
What Can You Find Here?
My main mission for this space is to help you create, relate to you and glorify my savior, Jesus.
As an International business & marketing major, I LOVE teaching others about business & marketing. After creating this little space and taking it on full-time, I wanted to share not only the strategies that worked, but also the failures. If you’re looking for posts that promise Instant Success, you won’t find it here. You will find, however, Blog Posts where I give it to you real & honest.
- You can also find my FREE resource Library here with e-books, worksheets & checklists to help grow your blog/online business.
- I get emailed & asked a lot of the same questions, so I have complied a Q & A page here answering everything from what type of camera I use to personal life.
- I wouldn’t be Ashley Mae if it weren’t for Jesus, so I tend to write a lot of posts talking about my life with him, because he ROCKS! You can find those here.
- This Southern Belle also has a little love for affordable fashion and home decor that I make easily available to shop right from my homepage.
- Interested In Starting a WordPress Blog yourself? —-> I have a step by step tutorial to do that here!
- Already started a blog but feel stuck on how to make it successful? OR maybe you’re interested in starting a blog but have no idea where to start? I got you covered with my Blogging For Beginners Course!
- What Apps/plugins or websites that I recommend? You can find all the answers here!
Are you a Female Christian Entrepreneur or blogger?
Want to Join a community of Christian Entrepreneurs & bloggers who collaborate, support and encourage one another? Along with access to community, you will get monthly business tutorials/webinars, access to worksheets & resources, and guest speakers who have successfully grown their online business or blog? Well, Coming soon is The Beautifully Created— What is the heart behind it, when will it launch & how can you join?
Want to collaborate or have a question?